The Use of Folic Acid for the Prevention of Neural Tube Defects and Other Congenital Anomalies – Replaced by # 201(Dec 2007) – Replaces # 19 (March 1993)
This guideline is available to SOGC members only - if you are a member, login to your account to gain access.
Please log in below to access our Members-only section, where you can:
- access our exclusive, members-only content and online tools
- register online for SOGC CME events
- renew their membership
- make updates to their member profile
- SOGC ID#: this is your six-digit member ID number. In the past, some members were able to create a unique username; if this applies to you, your username will still work instead of your SOGC ID#.
- Password: Your password is usually your last name, with no spaces or special characters.
Can’t remember your username (member ID) or password? Email us or call 1-800-561-2416.
Not a Member?
Did you know that over 3,000 Canadian and international health professionals are now members of the SOGC?
Click here and learn more about the benefits of joining the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada.