Dr. Nancy Durand MD
North York ON
Dr Durand is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the University of Toronto.
She received her medical degree from McGill University, Montreal and completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at McGill University.
She is on staff at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto. Her clinical and research interests include HPV, colposcopy and minimally invasive surgery. She continues to teach at the undergraduate and postgraduate level.
1. I have/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a pharmaceutical, medical device or communications organization:
2. I am a member of an Advisory Board or equivalent with a commercial organization: Merck Canada
3. I am a member of a Speaker Bureau: Merck Canada
4. I have received a grant(s) or an honorarium from a commercial organization: Merck Canada
5. I do not intend to make therapeutic recommendations for medications that have not received regulatory approval (i.e. "off-label" use of medication).