Dr. Debra Evaniuk MD
East St. Paul MB
Debra Evaniuk grew up in rural Manitoba. She attended undergraduate studies at the University of Winnipeg and following this entered medical school at the University of Manitoba. She then decided to pursue her Residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology and was matched to the program at the University of Manitoba. Fellowship training was pursued in Toronto with Dr. Wendy Wolfman in the area of Menopause and Mature Women's Health.
Dr. Evaniuk is now employed by the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Manitoba, dividing her practice between the Health Sciences Centre and the Victoria General Hospital. She focuses her practice on menopause, abnormal uterine bleeding and general gynecology.
1. I have/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a pharmaceutical, medical device or communications organization:
2. I am a member of an Advisory Board or equivalent with a commercial organization: Pfizer
3. I have received a grant(s) or an honorarium from a commercial organization: Allergan speaker fees
4. I am currently participating in or have participated in a clinical trial within the past two years: Bayer study 15788
5. I do intend to make therapeutic recommendations for medications that have not received regulatory approval (i.e. "off-label" use of medication).