Dr. Melanie Seal MD,FRCPC
St. John's NL
Dr. Melanie Seal, MD, FRCPC is a medical oncologist with the Cancer Care Program in St. John’s and Assistant Professor of Oncology with Memorial University. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at Memorial University along with a diploma in Clinical Epidemiology. She went on to do her Medical Oncology training at McMaster University and then a Breast Cancer Research Fellowship in Vancouver. She has a clinical and research interest in Breast, GI and CNS malignancies as well as hereditary cancers.
1. I have/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a pharmaceutical, medical device or communications organization:
2. I am a member of an Advisory Board or equivalent with a commercial organization: Shire, Pfizer
3. I have received a grant(s) or an honorarium from a commercial organization: Amgen
4. I am currently participating in or have participated in a clinical trial within the past two years: Amgen, CCTG
5. I do not intend to make therapeutic recommendations for medications that have not received regulatory approval (i.e. “off-label” use of medication).