Hosted in association with the Alberta Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (ASOG) and the Early Risk Assessment (ERA) Program, the SOGC is pleased to present the 2019 West/Central CME Program in majestic Lake Louise, Alberta.
Join us at the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise from March 14 - 16, 2019! Take advantage of our ALARM course on March 17 and 18 to extend your stay.
Attendance at the West/Central CME increases each year, so don't miss your opportunity to attend. A limited number of spaces are available.
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss relevant clinical updates in obstetrics and gynaecology (Communicator);
- Assess, learn and apply new treatments and techniques (Medical Expert);
- Apply SOGC clinical practice guidelines to daily practice (Scholar);
- Participate in an interactive educational environment (Collaborator);
- Discuss difficult cases relevant to their practice (Communicator).
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com