Dr. Robert L. Reid MD
Dr Reid is an Obstetrician Gynecologist with Subspecialty certification in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Since coming to Queen’s he has made over 250 research presentations and a further 400 presentations by invitation. He has published over 200 peer reviewed research papers and 40 book chapters. His current areas of interest include knowledge transfer, patient education, contraception and sexual health, and menopause. In 2000, Dr Reid and Dr Mary Anne Jamieson started the CARE Fellowship program which to date has graduated a dozen experts in Contraception and Family planning – most of whom hold faculty positions at universities across Canada. Dr Reid was author and editor of the 2014 SOGC Menopause Guidelines and a co-author of the 2017 North American Menopause Society Hormone therapy position statement.
1. I have a relationship with a for-profit and / or a not-for-profit organization to disclose: (May 7 2018)
- Any direct financial payments including receipt of honoraria: Pfizer, Bayer, Merck, Mithena - Honoraria for advisory board work
- Membership on advisory boards of speakers' bureaus: Pfizer - honoraria for speaking.
2. I intend to make therapeutic recommendations for medications that have not received regulatory approval (i.e. off-label use of medication). (May 7 2018)
3. I acknowledge that the National Standard requires that any description of therapeutic options utilize generic names (or both generic and trade names) and not reflect exclusivity and branding. (May 7 2018)