Dr. Audrey Binette MD
Audrey Binette is originally from Laurentians in Quebec and attended University of Sherbrooke Medical School. Her residency was completed at the University of Sherbrooke in 2015, as well as a certificate in health science pedagogy. She is currently doing the CARE Fellowship at Queen's University (CARE stands for Contraception, Advice, Research and Education). She will be starting a Master's in Public Health in Montreal this summer.
1. I have/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a pharmaceutical, medical device or communications organization:
2. I have received payment from a commercial organization (including gifts or other consideration or 'in kind' compensation): Actavis, Bayer
3. I have received a grant(s) or an honorarium from a commercial organization: Actavis, Bayer
4. I am currently participating in or have participated in a clinical trial within the past two years: Bayer
5. I do not intend to make therapeutic recommendations for medications that have not received regulatory approval (i.e. "off-label" use of medication).