Hosted in association with the Ontario Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (OSOG), the SOGC is pleased to present the 2021 Ontario CME Program in a fully virtual environment. Enjoy interdisciplinary topics and get up to date on the latest in obstetrics and gynaecology by joining the live-streamed sessions on November 25 and 26, 2021 and don't miss the academic day on November 27, 2021. All sessions will be presented in English and all content will be available until January 31, 2022.
We will continue to update this site with more information about speakers, sessions, and partner profiles so please check back frequently.
Stay connected throughout this event by following the SOGC on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and using #ONCME2021
For questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Save on your Ontario CME registration when you become an SOGC member and enjoy discounted rates on all SOGC online courses and CME events.
(November 25, 26 and 27)
(November 27 ONLY)
| Resident / Student
| Life Member
| All others
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss relevant clinical updates in obstetrics and gynaecology (Communicator)
- Assess, learn and apply new treatments and techniques (Medical Expert)
- Apply SOGC clinical practice guidelines to daily practice (Scholar)
- Participate in an interactive educational environment (Collaborator)
- Discuss difficult cases relevant to their practice (Communicator)