The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC) in association with the Ontario Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (OSOG) is proud to present the 2023 Ontario CME Program. Our program highlights the importance of ensuring the quality of learning opportunities by emphasizing continuous training, the cornerstone of our professional development and success. The SOGC wishes to acknowledge that the land on which we will gather for this CME is the traditional territory of the Wendat, the Anishnaabeg, Haudenosaunee, Métis, and the Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation.
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss relevant clinical updates in obstetrics and gynaecology (Communicator);
- Assess, learn and apply new treatments and techniques (Medical Expert);
- Apply SOGC clinical practice guidelines to daily practice (Scholar);
- Participate in an interactive educational environment (Collaborator);
- Discuss difficult cases relevant to their practice (Communicator).
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Become an SOGC member and save! Join now now to enjoy discounted rates on all online courses and CME events.
Stay connected and follow us:
If you have any questions regarding the event itself, please contact us at [email protected].
If you would like more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Business Development Specialist, Sue Steeves, at [email protected].