The SOGC is anticipating an in-person program for the 2022 West/Central CME in beautiful Banff, Alberta!
Your health and safety remain top of mind as we transition back to in person conferences. The COVID-19 pandemic has presented significant challenges and the SOGC will be guided by the continuous updates of health policies as we adapt. We will be implementing a number of protocols to meet our educational mission in new ways. Click on the “Safety protocols” tab above for more information. For those who are not comfortable or unable to participate in-person, a virtual option with a combination of live-streamed plenary sessions and select on demand sessions will be offered. All conference recordings will be made available approximately one week after the live event dates.
Complete registration and pricing details here.
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss relevant clinical updates in obstetrics and gynaecology (Communicator)
- Assess, learn and apply new treatments and techniques (Medical Expert)
- Apply SOGC clinical practice guidelines to daily practice (Scholar)
- Participate in an interactive educational environment (Collaborator)
- Discuss difficult cases relevant to their practice (Communicator)
Become an SOGC member and save! Join now now to enjoy discounted rates on all online courses and CME events.
Stay connected and follow us #WCCME2022:
If you have any questions regarding the event itself, please contact us at [email protected]
If you would like more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Director of Business Development, Scott Baker, at [email protected]