Dr. Stephen L. Wood MD
Dr. Wood is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Community Health Sciences at the University of Calgary. He received his medical degree from the University of Alberta in 1990 and his Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 1995. His current research interest is mainly in preterm labour.
1. I have/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a pharmaceutical, medical device or communications organization:
2. I am a member of an Advisory Board or equivalent with a commercial organization: Bayer
3. I am a member of a Speaker Bureau: Bayer
4. I am currently participating in or have participated in a clinical trial within the past two years: KV Pharmaceutical
5. I do not intend to make therapeutic recommendations for medications that have not received regulatory approval (i.e. “off-label” use of medication).