We’re excited to report that the Ontario Government will be debating a motion on free access to birth control for the province of Ontario on Wednesday, November 29. NDP Leader, Marit Stiles, will be introducing a bill that would grant OHIP coverage for prescription contraception in the province.
This would be a tremendous victory for women and girls, yet we need your support to make it happen.
Ontario signals support for NDP motion for free birth control (chch.com)
Help us remove barriers to contraception! Sign the form today.
We want to send a clear message to the government and we’re inviting everyone to reach out to your MPP by filling out the form below to express your desire to have contraception fully covered in Ontario.
Share your experience. Tell them YOUR story:
- Have you faced barriers while trying to access contraceptive medication or devices?
- Does your employer cover the full costs of your chosen contraceptives?
- Are you struggling to afford contraception with the rising cost of living?
- Are you using birth control to manage symptoms of gynecological illnesses, such as endometriosis?
- Has your job ever been at risk because of these symptoms?
SHARE YOUR STORY
Let’s make this happen together!