- If you are not successful after 2 attempts at the exam, 31 days or more before the course date, you will be refunded your registration fee minus an administration cost of 25% of the total course fee.
- Cancellation and Rescheduling requests received 31 days or more from the course date will be refunded minus an administration cost of 25% of the total course fee.
- If you are not successful after 2 attempts at the exam, 30 days or less before the course date, the course fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and you cannot attend the course.
- For cancellation and rescheduling requests received 30 days or less from the course date, the course fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
All cancellations or rescheduling requests must be made in writing
to the SOGC National Office by mail to:
The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada
2781 Lancaster Road, Suite 200
or by email at [email protected]
- Please do not make any travel arrangements until you have received confirmation from SOGC that you are registered and you have passed the written examination.
- All course participants will be provided with further information in the e-mail sent from the SOGC with their ALARM Course Kit.
- Photo/video disclaimer: By registering for an ALARM course, I understand that I may appear in photos/videos taken by the SOGC at the event and that the SOGC may use such photos/videos for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to print or online promotional material. I agree that I shall have no claim against the SOGC or against anyone accessing these materials and that they remain the property of the SOGC.